- for students, RM national;
- possibility of inclusion of a co-borrower – a person with a regular monthly income based on salary/pension in RM;
- if the student receives income, it is to be received on a transaction account in STBBT.
A student interested in a loan shall obtain sales training in the Bank. After the training, he/she will be engaged as a sales agent of banking products and services, which will enable repayment of the loan under the following fee:
- MKD 500.00 – approved loan to a client – individual;
- MKD 300.00 – approved credit card to a client – individual;
- MKD 200.00 – approved overdraft on a client’s transaction account – individual;
- MKD 200.00 – transfer of a pension in the Bank by a pensioner – individual;
- MKD 300.00 – term MKD or FX deposit to a client – individual (1-year term deposit);
- MKD 300.00 – opened a client transaction account – legal entity;
- MKD 1,500 - approved loan product to a client – legal entity.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR REALIZATION:
Terms and conditions for realizations of the loan will be satisfied in the time when the loan applicant/student attracts clients, or realize earnings sufficient for payment of the fee (MKD 2,000.00, MKD 3,500.00 or MKD 5,000.00 depending on the loan amount).