Opening a transaction account (documentation required)
Decision or Current State obtained from the Trade Register, Register of Legal Entities, or from the register of a competent authority of the Republic of Macedonia, if registration is envisaged by law (original or notarized copy) in paper or electronic form signed with a qualified digital certificate in compliance with law, Articles of Incorporation if the entity is not registered in the register, law extract if the entity is incorporated under law. The Bank mandatory retains photocopy of the documentation presented.
- ZP Form – verified signatures of persons authorized to represent the company, original or notarized copy.
- Copies of the managers’ ID cards (persons authorized to represent the company) and account signatories;
- Application for opening an account (provided by the Bank);
- Agreement for opening and maintaining the account (concluded with the Bank);
- Signature card (two copies signed in the Bank);
- Application for client registration.
Electronic Forms download