VISA Business Debit is a credit card that can be used both in the country and abroad.
VISA Business Debit is intended for:
- Cashless payments in trade network and
- Withdrawal of cash from all banks and ATMs in the country and abroad where VISA label is indicated, except for in countries nonparticipants in the Visa program (EMV LIABILITY SHIFT) or countries with high risk level. Those are the following: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Botswana (South Africa), Brazil, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Congo, East Timor, Indonesia, Cambodia, Columbia, Papua New Guinea, Switzerland, Sierra Leone (West Africa), Singapore, Taiwan (China province), Thailand, Ukraine, Philippine, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka (South Asia), South Africa, Malaysia and Australia.
- With your business payment card you obtain an endless range of options that will provide new dimension to your everyday business. Payment is simple and secure. Business cards may be used by multiple employees for various purposes both for payment of daily business expenses and business trips in the country and abroad. Accordingly you will have access to your funds at any time, you can travel carelessly and safe to any part of the world without carrying cash with you.
- This card is COMMISSION FREE for payment in trade network in the country and abroad.
Criteria for obtaining the card
Application for approval of a business card for natural persons
- MKD 2,500.00 – Yearly membership for issue of additional card
- Commission free for withdrawal from the Bank’s ATMs
- Commission free for withdrawal from the Bank’s POS terminals
- 2% minimum MKD 100 for withdrawal from other banks’ ATMs
- 2.5% minimum MKD 200 for withdrawal from other banks’ POS terminals
Checking balance account at ATMs
- Checking balance account at the Bank ATM – MKD 5.00 (first check of the balance in a month is free)
- Checking balance account at another bank’s ATM – MKD 20.00
- COMMISSION FREE – for founded claims
- MKD 1,000 thousand – unfounded claims
Electronic Blocking Deblocking
- MKD 150 for blocking lost or stolen card
- MKD 150 for deblocking at the client’s request
- MKD 150 for PIN reissuance
- MKD 500 for stolen, lost or damaged card
Change of card parameters
MKD 150 for change of card parameters
- MKD 200 for early cancelling
- PIN code is mandatory used to withdraw cash at ATMs and for payment in trade (it is obtained in closed envelop together with the card) If the PIN code is erroneously entered three times, the card is automatically blocked.