Visa Electron is a debit card with possibility of use in the country and abroad
VISA Electron is intended for:
- Cashless payments in the trade network, and
- Cash withdrawal from all banks or ATMs in the country and abroad, where VISA symbol is displayed, other than in countries that are not participants in the Visa program (ЕMV LIABILITY SHIFT), or high risk countries.
Visa Classic is a credit card with possibility of use in the country and abroad
Visa Classic is intended for:
- Cashless payments in the trade network;
- Electronic payments;
- Cash withdrawal from a bank or ATM in the country and abroad, where VISA symbol is displayed, other than in countries that are not participants in the Visa program (ЕMV LIABILITY SHIFT), or high risk countries.
Visa Gold is a card without borders accepted anywhere in the world and recognized as prestigious by well-established institutions, a card which established highest standards, one of the best brands.
Visa Gold is an exclusive product intended for VIP clients whose lifestyle requires flexible payments and who have a need of financial security expressed through a high credit limit amount.
Payment debit card tied to the client’s transaction account intended for payment in the country and abroad
- Possibility of approval of overdraft limit up to 3 monthly salaries to be used by the card user at POS terminals and ATMs commission free,
- Possibility of approval overdraft limit up to 2 monthly salaries for cash withdrawal in 3, 6, 9 and 12 installments interest free (commission is calculated) at the counter desks of the Bank. Cash may be also withdrawn in more than 12 installments, 15, 18, 21 and 24 with additionally calculated interest rate of 11.25%
MasterCard Credit is a credit product with a limit up to MKD 500,000.
In addition to basic functionalities, MasterCard Standard offers opportunities for contactless payment
Simple and fast payment, only by moving your card close to a POS terminal without entering a PIN code for transactions up to MKD 750.00.
- 5.99% fixed interest rate annually in the first year
9.99% adjustable interest rate annually after the first year